Sunday 20 February 2011

Magazine Designing FINALLY!


First Mock up Digital Layout
Very rough Idea, Obviously Stolen a Few Pictures Off Google as an Idea

This is very much going to be an unbiased, truthful and Informative Beauty Magazine. I have gone out to so many shops looking for just a down to earth Beauty magazine and I cannot find one anywhere. All I have found is health and beauty sections in magazines, nothing out there for the beauty fanatics. So I'm going to work my fingers to the bone to come up with something really amazing to present to the publishers. 

Start posting me your ideas on what you want to see in it now so I can start fitting it all together in design form.
Send me any reviews, tutorials, Photographs, Art work anything, I'm looking to put in a lot of guest work. Any input you want, message me or e-mail me at:
abby_weaver@hotmail.co.uk

I'm going to make this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment