Wednesday 22 December 2010

2011


2011 is very quickly creeping up on us!
How do you think the world of beauty is going to change?


Every year new styles, artists. products and fashions come into the world of beauty to make their stamp.
It is hard to predict the change as the world we live in now, change has to be massive, something you can't see coming. Every day brings new ideas so if you think you have an idea of how you can put your stamp on the beauty world go for it! How ever competitive the make-up industry is, the more minds the ore exciting styles come along so get on in there!!!


If you have any request of what you would like to see form me in the new year or anything you would like me to right about of try out then leave me a message and I'll see what I can do :)

Merry Christmas and a very happy new year to everyone and thank you for reading my blogs!


xxxAbbyxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment